Muse - SMI 2 Muse - SMI 2

Newgrounds isn't the place

Only Musers will know how PWOPER GENIUS this video is. ;D

Hide & Seek Hide & Seek

Contains pedo bears

Damn, I can't believe it's not even at 4/5 rated. This deserves waaay better.
So, it's funny (liked the podo bear and... the part where I lost the game) and well-animated, keep up the great work.

WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3 WHOOKOS Beta: Epis 3

Ah, another one.

I like your sense of humor, and I don't understand why people are giving bad criticism of "not well-animated". It was okay for me, and I think, seriously, that Whookos isn't the type of awesome-flash-awesome-animation. It's just a bunch of jokes and funny non-sense for plain teenager stupidity.
Anyway, I like the serie and am looking forward for the next one, hoping though that it will be a little bit more... eventful (there were some times it seemed too long). Still, it deserves a 10. Keep up the great work.

Muse Quest Muse Quest

Where's Muse ?

WHERE THE HECK IS MUSE ? THIS IS LAME !
Brb, going to listen to Knights of Cydonia.

TGF2 Platform Game Demo TGF2 Platform Game Demo

What the...

Okay, The Games Factory is a powerful events tool, but this demo doesn't even show a good potential. Personnaly, I use RPG Maker (a long-time event program) which can offer SO much more, I don't understand, and I think it's funny in fact. =)

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

*types "dance" !*

Awesome, and damn funny, I love it. I wished the game was a bit more deep though.

Super Mario (Because I Can) Super Mario (Because I Can)

Nice but...

It's short, it gets annoying if you listen to it too long. You should put a second part after this, with drums or something a bit strong that would be catchy.
It's still good, keep it up.

bossler13 responds:

it's supposed to be a nice short loop. not meant to be listened to for long periods of time, haha

thanks for the review though. glad you liked it

~DT~ Zelda II Palace ~DT~ Zelda II Palace

Plain remix...

Nothing new, just changing instruments into a NES-SNES style. Pretty simple and all.

Lilium- Redone by Lady Arsenic Lilium- Redone by Lady Arsenic

Talk about real music

It's brilliant, it's sooo nice, so deep, it's awesome and perfect. <3

general ignorance general ignorance

Brilliant

Makes me think of Fable III : corronation chicken ahievement.
Anyway, this is awesome, there's no word to say how... strange but cool it is. 10s to you.

Dexter's Laboratory Dexter's Laboratory

Dee-Deeeeeeee !!!

Get out of my lab already !
Anyway, this is awesome, thanks for reminding me that this cartoon should make a come-back (or a movie, we can always wish for that). So 10s for the great art style and all.

Ditto Ditto

Sticky

I think it looks like a chewing-gum left on the floor with a smile and two eyes. But hey, isn't that what Ditto usually looks like ?
Keep up the good work.