All 98 art Reviews

general ignorance general ignorance

Brilliant

Makes me think of Fable III : corronation chicken ahievement.
Anyway, this is awesome, there's no word to say how... strange but cool it is. 10s to you.

Dexter's Laboratory Dexter's Laboratory

Dee-Deeeeeeee !!!

Get out of my lab already !
Anyway, this is awesome, thanks for reminding me that this cartoon should make a come-back (or a movie, we can always wish for that). So 10s for the great art style and all.

Ditto Ditto

Sticky

I think it looks like a chewing-gum left on the floor with a smile and two eyes. But hey, isn't that what Ditto usually looks like ?

Mudfish Comics - Reality Mudfish Comics - Reality

And there, it's back, again.

Happens to me every morning too, yay for IRL.
Nice picture, keep up the good work.

ROZEN MAIDEN OC : Hanabi ROZEN MAIDEN OC : Hanabi

2st ! (well, hum)

She really is cute. Is it a character of yours, or of some kind of anime ? She has that sweet innocent look (which I love... a lot), plus cute dressing, and she seems simple. All in all, I'd give it a good 10. Also, have you thought about drawing her in a darker style ? She would fit, I'm sure.

Kuroneko-san responds:

It's my character :3
Hehe~

btw you mean 2nd XDD

Beauty Beauty

Eh...

I don't find it so interesting (that's just my opinion), for a couple of reasons. First, the pixel backround, plus pencil-drawn characters just doesn't fit. Second, what's the red scarf-looking thingy ? Just a question. And third, kissing while having eyes opened really ruins all the emotion.

amyrenee responds:

I do agree with some of what you said. The red scarf-looking thingy is symbolizing the bond between the two. It's meant to be a ribbon that ties the people together. Also, the reason why they both have their eyes open is because it is unusual. It shows a kind of confidence between the two to look at each other in such a moment where most would keep their eyes closed. :D

But thank you.

OverKill 2nd Promo OverKill 2nd Promo

Stupid Kinect

Nice art, simple and all, is our webcomic uploaded on NG ? Seems good for a concept.

comicretard responds:

Thanks man!

Girl in blue Girl in blue

Why stopping ?

Although it's true, there's some pattern here, I actually don't even bother telling you to stop, since it's so awesome, I could look at dozens of short hair cute girls like this since you're sooo talented creating them.
Keep up the great work, j'aime ce que tu fais.

sprotch sprotch

Sprotch ?

C'est chouettos comme image, mais... c'est censé représenter quoi ?
Peu importe, bonne continuation. =p

VrOUuuMmm VrOUuuMmm

J'aime bien

Je ne sais pas pour toi, mais je préfère bien mieux tes anciens dessins, le style était plus sympa je trouve.
Bonne continuation n'empêche, j'aime toujours. =p