Muse Quest Muse Quest

Where's Muse ?

WHERE THE HECK IS MUSE ? THIS IS LAME !
Brb, going to listen to Knights of Cydonia.

TGF2 Platform Game Demo TGF2 Platform Game Demo

What the...

Okay, The Games Factory is a powerful events tool, but this demo doesn't even show a good potential. Personnaly, I use RPG Maker (a long-time event program) which can offer SO much more, I don't understand, and I think it's funny in fact. =)

Make My Next Game Make My Next Game

*types "dance" !*

Awesome, and damn funny, I love it. I wished the game was a bit more deep though.

Depict1 Depict1

10/10

I am not saying it was an awesome game, and I am not saying it was so tricky and hard, but worth my while.
Well, I'm not gonna say your game is one of the best we had in a moment, but I think you already knew it.
(Man, I just never knew when it was or wasn't a lie, nice one.)

Star Relic Star Relic

Excellent

This is probably the best game I've ever played in this genre. I must say, it is complex and yet easy. The only downside, is the AI. Except for that, there's a good balance between every races, it's awesome, and it goes in my favourites.
Great work.

Robot Wants Puppy Robot Wants Puppy

I loved this game

It's awesome, a bit difficult and well done. You impressed me. Keep it up. ;D

Guitar Button Guitar Button

Hum...

Good idea, and I like the way it makes my speakers crash when you press many times on the same instrument.
Needs more diversity, and much more, keep working on it.

SpazzRabbit responds:

thanks. i'm planning on working on it more when i have time. i'll add animation as well. :)

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Epic

It surprises how much a simple game coul pass to NG's history. It's been a long time since it made front-page (and it have been there for a while) and it still gets high votes and regular reviews. Way to go !

Neon Pong, but not Neon Pong, but not

Nothing new

It's just Pong... with lights... and the ball starts too fast after it gets behind one of the two sides.

REDDER REDDER

Insane

I thought the graphics were lame, but it turned out it was just awesomeness.